Twitter

Monday 6 July 2009

Craft Fairs One of my favourite pastimes is trundling round craft fairs. I love the colours, textures and sheer diversity of items for sale. But it's not always easy to find them and when you do it was held the week before!

These are some of the sites that I use to find craft fairs: -

http://www.craft-fair.co.uk/index.cfm

This is a marvelous site, you can find fairs by month, publications, materials for crafting, tuition all by county- worth a look.








http://www.creativecrafts-online.co.uk/html/events_.html
for craft fairs in the North West of England.

As it suggests a website for craft fairs accross Yorkshire, worth mentioning is that apart from a
couple of places admission is completely FREE.

http://www.yorkshirefairs.co.uk/



Click to Give Free Mammograms


The Breast cancer Site is having a problem getting enough people to click on their site to meet their daily quota of donating at least one mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman.


It takes less than a minute to go on their site and click
'donating a mammogram' and it doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate a mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the website, please pass it along to the people you know. Thank you.


Wild Fire Fibres


I've added a link to the side menu for Wild Fire Fibres . I first saw this producer at I was completely mesmerised by the range of colours and fibres.


All hand dyed and some actually hand spun as well. I told the lady at the stand what I was looking for and she couldn't have been more helpful.


If you knit or crochet and you want something a little bit different then I recommend you take a look at the yarns at
Wild Fire Fibres and just to wet you appetite.







Pink Rose Bag (2)
If you take a look at my website, you will sea that I have sold out of quite a few of my bags this weekend/week so I won't have time for blogging until next week I would think - because I will be working hard to make more bags to re-stock - and I've been out buying the most fantastic material - but that's all I'm going to say for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment