Twitter

Thursday 2 July 2009

My Favourite Bag

Bag of the Week (not me!)

I just thought I'd give you a peek at my most favourite bag
, here it is. I call it Cool Cats

The bag is made from black 100% linen and printed 45% cotton/55% linen. Fully lined with black cotton drill with a layer of wadding that provides the bag with substance and structure. It is machine washable on a cool wash.

The printed linen is a one-off design from Germany so this is a limited design that can't be repeated once I have used up my remaining stock of fabric.


It measures 16.5inches x 15inches with a single 40inch strap which is long enough to wear across the shoulder/body and incorporates two antiqued brass plated rings to add just a little bit more style.

Added storage includes an outside pocket for your purse and mobile, accessed through a discretely concealed zip, an small inside pocket and an inside pocket large enough for patterns, magazines. All fully lined in black cotton drill. If you want to know more or look at my other bags then go to my website where there's lots to look at.


My World

Whats on my mind? Well, my 24 year old son, Ben, is starting off on a trip to Europe on his 30 year-old motorbike - a Royal Enfield Bullet for all those of you that know about these things. I'm sure all Mums will know exactly what my state of mind is, whilst all the male population will be roaring YAY! Way to go!!!

Ah, I can hear the chink of ice in a gin and tonic with my name on it (well it is after 9pm and it's 30degrees in here) so must go.

c9pfgr8vbu

No comments:

Post a Comment